Federal Court to Consider Rescheduling Marijuana

Marijuana is currently considered a Schedule I drug, meaning that it has no accepted medical use according to the federal government.  Under this classification, marijuana is legally considered to be more harmful than serious drugs like cocaine and meth.  Marijuana activists and lawmakers have long pleaded the case for rescheduling marijuana, but it has always faced denial from federal officials.

However, a federal court has finally agreed to take on Americans for Safe Access v. Drug Enforcement Administration.  ASA has been fighting to have the case heard for ten years, and they will finally have the opportunity to present scientific evidence on the medical benefits and safety of marijuana use.  Oral arguments for the case will begin on October 16th.

Joe Elford, chief counsel with Americans for Safe Access was thrilled to hear that the case will finally be heard in federal court.  He explained that, “Medical marijuana patients are finally getting their day in court.  This is a rare opportunity for patients to confront politically motivated decision-making with scientific evidence of marijuana’s medical efficacy.  What’s at stake in this case is nothing less than our country’s scientific integrity and the imminent needs of millions of patients.”

If marijuana were to be moved down to even a Schedule II drug, the federal government would be acknowledging that it has medical benefits and should be able to be prescribed to patients by doctors.

A recent study published in The Open Neurology Journal found that marijuana’s Schedule I classification is “not tenable” and that it is “not accurate that cannabis has no medical value, or that information on safety is lacking.”

Rescheduling supporters believe that marijuana does not meet the Controlled Substances Act’s strict criteria for placement in Schedule I (including that the drug must have no accepted medical value as well as a “high potential for abuse.”)  Therefore, they argue that the government is required by law either to allow the use of marijuana for medical purposes or to remove the drug from federal control altogether.

Contrastingly, the government has maintained the position that marijuana is dangerous enough to merit Schedule I status.  The dispute is based on differing views on how the Act should be interpreted and what kinds of scientific evidence are most relevant to the rescheduling decision.

Supporters hope that this case will bring change to the way that the US handles marijuana.  This is the first time since 1994 that the question of medical marijuana will go before a federal court.

Gossett said on Aug 1, 2012

Good sign

2ThaDome said on Aug 1, 2012

Another step in the right direction, hellz ya !

dabzaplenty said on Aug 1, 2012

Keep our fingers crossed

BlazinAlberts said on Aug 1, 2012

I was waiting for some. Gotdamn good news!

Mike-420 said on Aug 1, 2012

Gonna be a while till we hear the results from this! But lets keep our fingers crossed!

DailyDabin said on Aug 1, 2012

About fucking time.

alpha said on Aug 1, 2012

Big Pharma can get some of the most addictive medicines ok'd by the FDA even though they can be extremely dangerous and harmful. Time to come out of the closet and stop being ashamed of our use of mmj. Show congress the facts that come from Drs and scientists- I love the one statement in the alcohol v mj where the drs were surprised that mj didnt cause cancer and that in fact it actually helped stop or greatly reduce cancer cells in humans. Join norml today! And if you don't beieve the FACTS then don't do it yourself-but don't keep it from those who are smart enough not to be persuaded differently. I remember on weed wars where a father w a son with seizures finally breaks down and decides to give mmj a shot -in tincture form he gave his son the smallest dose poss. The kid used to have multi seizures a day-now none, and no crazy side effects from some supposed ok'd drug from FDA.

spkavyo said on Aug 1, 2012

The government has been stalling on this since, oh I don't know, 1937! Yea for Americans for Safe Access. Please publish info on how to file friend of the court briefs from patients everywhere! The court should force the DEA to reschedule to Schedule III, that is where big Pharma's marijuana extracts are listed.

Mrgreenthumb21 said on Aug 1, 2012

ASA keep up the good work!!

Oilhead420 said on Aug 1, 2012

This is the first BIG step towards national medical marijuana or legalization.

Cope420 said on Aug 2, 2012

Makes no sense why is has no medical value and its up their with the most addictive drugs off all, you can overdose from each 1 in that category. How can they not know how helpful marijuana can be for people suffering from their illness and use the herb to treat cancers. They should switch marijuana and cigarettes. Both of them don't mix like oil and water. Cigarettes are the number 1 cancer causing drug and marijuana is the closest thing to the cure.

Elvers said on Aug 2, 2012

don't say I didn't tell you so but somebody listened to what I was asking apparently witch is good. look at the federal Judge who died just and had to smoke to last a while longer R.I.P Gustin L Richbach he was 65. he lasted 31/2 years longer than expected.I hope they read this and just legalize it!!!!

rayc1962 said on Aug 2, 2012

How Cannabis users can win in Court in North America.

Notice of Understanding and Intent & Claim of Right
    Submitted by Teodoro Leon III on Fri, 07/22/2011 – 17:13
    in
    Politics, General + Law(s)
    This NUI&CR relates specifics on the UCC's with Title and Sections..Google the titles and sections and have a lawful excuse by their own documents to be sovereign and effectual.A real human. A Freeman on the Land, a functional sovereign!

Notice of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Right

Affidavit (As of 7/14/2011) with amendments by dates
    Notice of Understanding and Intent and Claim of Right
    Affidavit 71411- NUI & CR

I, :Teodoro: Leon., a living, sentient, flesh-and-blood human Soul and Natural being, having no corporate status, do hereby make , state and affirm the following is my Truth and my Law. (Each point of understanding and intention and each claim of right are numbered for easy reference.)

1. Whereas it is my understanding that Canada/United States of America/North American Continent, and any Variations Thereof, is/are a common law jurisdiction, and,

2. Whereas it is my understanding that equality before the law is paramount and mandatory, and,

3. Whereas it is my understanding that a statute is defined as a legislated rule of society which
    has been given the force of law, and apply only to those people who beg to have those rules applied to them, and ,

4. Whereas it is my understanding that a society is defined as a number of people joined by mutual informed consent to deliberate, determine and act for a common goal, and,

5. All governments are corporations, which provide services.

6. All governments and corporations are bound by the Criminal Code of Canada and the Code of Federal Regulations, US Code aka Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) and/or the Code, of the United States and the codes of the respective states.

7. Whereas it is my understanding that the only form of government recognized as lawful in Canada/United States of America/North American Continent is a representative one, and,

8. Whereas it is my understanding that representation requires mutual, informed consent, and,

9. Whereas it is my understanding that in the absence of mutual, informed consent neither representation nor governance can exist, and,

10. The Law Societies and Bar Associations of Canada and the United States of America and it’s respective states are the ones who create the statutes and therefore the statutes are applicable only to those members and to those people that both beg and consent, and; if a man of flesh and blood is not bound by slavery nor serfdom nor any contractual obligations, then this man is a free man, and; whereas I am a free man of flesh and blood and do not consent to be governed in common law, commercial/Maritime Admiralty realms and do not consent to be subject to the statutes created by Law Societies and Bar Associations, therefore Acts and statutes have no force of law over me.

11. The languages created by the Law Societies and Bar Associations are not English and are sometimes called and hereby known as “Legalese.”

12. “Legalese” closely resembles English but is in fact not English and cannot represent English.

13. Only members of the Law Societies can fully understand “Legalese“.

14. It is deceitful and fraudulent to use “Legalese” in place of English without thoroughly informing directly affected parties of such and properly communicating all information in English.

15. “Legalese” cannot be lawfully used to create liability over anyone who is not a member of a Law Society/Bar Association because of ignorance/a lack of understanding of “Legalese“.

16. Any contracts, agreements, charges, bills and so on are null, void, discharged and by all other means re-quitted if one of the affected parties who is not a member of a Law Society, and was ill-informed due to a lack of “Legalese” comprehension and/or if the contracts were entered into by/through fraud, coercion, manipulation, misrepresentation, under duress, extortion and any and all unlawful, illegal, immoral and/or unethical means, I so declare.

17. God’s( Adonai Elohim) Law ,Common Law, Natural Law, the Law of the Land , Constitutional Law and inalienable rights given by Adonai Elohim have supremacy over and is separate from Statutory Law / Corporate Law/ Commercial Law/Maritime Admiralty Law/Canon Law with the exception that God’s( Adonai Elohim) Law ,Common Law, Natural Law, the Law of the Land ,the inalienable rights given by Adonai Elohim and Constitutional Law governs, limits, and often voids Statutory Law.

18. The Act entitled "An Act To Provide A Government for the District of Columbia." was passed without Constitutional authority by Congress on February 21, 1871 under "Acts of the Forty- First Congress," Section 34, Session III, chapters 61 and 62. , the unconstitutionality deeming it null and void/inapplicable ,whereas nullification disenfranchises the corporation known as “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA“ and all other, principals, registered agents, account administrators, revenue agents and associates in acting against the functional natural sovereign human. This Act is also known as the "Act of 1871." Under this condition attempts to contract without informed consent as to common law jurisdiction, authority and relevance is considered fraud.

19. The UNITED STATES(and all variations and derivatives) is defined under U.S. Code, Title 28; 3002 as “ (15) “United States” means- (A) a Federal Corporation; (B) an agency, department, commission, board, or other entity of the United States; or ( C ) an instrumentality of the United States.”

20. A by-law is defined as a rule of a corporation.

21. The Government of Canada is actually a corporation with the name CANADA (Central Index Key 0000230098) registered on the Securities Exchange Commission and its business Address is CANADIAN EMBASSY 1746 MASSACHUSETTS AVE NW WASHINGTON DC 20036 , as is also the Government of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA a corporation with the name UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, INC., registered as a Non-profit in the state of DELAWARE of the United States of America under “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, INC. , Non-profit Delaware Corporation, Incorporation Date 4/19/89, File No. 2193946 and it’s registered agent and it’s address is THE COMPANY CORPORATION 2711 CENTERVILLE RD SUITE 400 WILMINGTON DELAWARE 19808“, and as is also the JUDICIARY COURTS OF THE STATE OF OKLAHOMA a corporation listed on DUNN AND BRADSTREET INC that is also traded under the name OKLAHOMA COUNTY DISTRICT COURT and it’s address is 320 ROBERT S KERR AVE STE 505, OKLAHOMA CITY, OKLAHOMA.

22. Notices served to Corporations, or persons acting as principals or agents for said Corporations, retain legal validity, effectiveness, and authority of any established Claims and/or Understandings and/or Intents, without prejudice, if positions or persons holding certain positions of the said Corporations are replaced, succeeded or changed in any way.

23. A Sovereign Freeman does not have to register, apply, beg, pay or be governed to exercise their God-given, claimed, inalienable, natural, common-law or Constitutional rights.

24. Being served by CANADA, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA or the STATE OF OKLAHOMA does not forfeit the rights of a Functional Sovereign.

25. Whereas it is my understanding all Acts, including the Oklahoma Campus Security Act Article VI, especially Section 1053, are statutes restricted in scope and applicability by God’s ( Adonai Elohim) Law, Common Law, Natural Law, the Law of the Land, the Constitution and the inalienable rights given by Elohim Adonai , and,

26. Whereas it is my understanding that the Constitution /inalienable rights limit application of Commercial/Corporate/ Maritime Admiralty Law/Canon Law to members and employees of government and those who give expressed, valid, contractual informed consent to be governed, and,

27. If a person in office, such as a Judge, fails in their duty or commits fraud, an affected Sovereign Freeman can claim and thus lawfully acquire any bonds or security funds that hold/held that person in office.

28. It is both a God-given inalienable right and common law to travel freely and to have the right of way and passage by any peaceful means.

29. A Functional Sovereign and his or her guests can travel freely through the United States/ Canada/ the geographical area known as North America, unmolested.

30. A Functional Sovereign may travel peacefully anywhere in the United States/ Canada/ the geographical area known as North America, unmolested, including through the use of his or her Private Travel Conveyance of the day or the use of public transportation.

31. Whereas it is my understanding those who have a SSN (Social Security Number) are in fact employees of the federal government and thus are bound by the statutes created by the federal government only by informed contractual consent unless the contract was entered in ignorance, under duress, through fraud, manipulation, coercion, misrepresentation or any other factors that make any contract null and void and/or if so human chooses to exercise their respective and reserved, retained rights and sever any liability and revoke and deny consent to be governed, and,

32. Whereas it is my understanding that it is lawful to abandon one’s SSN, and,

33. Whereas it is my understanding that a claim of right establishes a lawful excuse and, that this factual truth is expressed in the Criminal Codes of Canada and US Code (UCC), Title 28 Sec 530D (A) (B) of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, and,

34. Whereas it is my understanding people in Canada and the United States of America have a right to revoke or deny consent to be represented and thus governed, and,

35. Whereas it is my understanding if anyone does revoke or deny consent they exist free of government/corporate control and statutory restraints, and,

36. Whereas a Freeman-on-the-Land has lawfully revoked consent and does exist free of statutory restrictions, obligations, and limitations, and,

37. Whereas I, Teodoro of the Leon Family am a Freeman-on-the-Land, and,

38. Whereas it is my understanding that acting peacefully within community standards does not breach the peace, and,

39. To breach the peace one must, without others’ permission, greatly threaten the safety of others, impede on the rights of others, or act in a disturbing, riotous manner in the presence of others.

40. Whereas it is my understanding that any action for which one can apply for and receive a license must itself be a fundamentally lawful action, and,

41. Whereas, it is my understanding that I have the right to claim up to 160 acres, settle on, and own, existing, uninhabited land anywhere in the geographic area commonly referred to as the United States of America/ North America and lawfully claim it as mine, without limitation, and grant myself full Allodial Title to it, and,

42. Whereas as I am a Freeman-on-the-Land who operates with full responsibility and not a child, I do not see the need to ask permission to engage in lawful and peaceful activities, especially from those who claim limited liability, and,

43. Whereas it is my understanding a by-law is defined as a rule of a corporation, and,

44. Whereas it is my understanding corporations are legal fictions and require contracts in order to claim authority and/or control over other parties, and,

45. Whereas it is my understanding legal fictions lack a soul and cannot exert any control over those who are thus blessed and operate with respect to that knowledge, as only a fool would allow soulless fictions to dictate ones actions, and,

46. Whereas it is my understanding that I have a right to use my property without having to pay for the use or enjoyment of it, and,

47. Whereas it is my understanding that any TOLL road is in fact and actuality, public property to which I have the right of use and access free of charge and,

48. Whereas I claim the right to collect a pension if I have paid into it and claim that said right is not affected if I abandon my Social Security Number, and,

49. Whereas it is my understanding that a summons is merely an invitation to attend and the ones issued by the Oklahoma Securities Commission or it’s associations create no obligation or dishonor if ignored, and,

50. Whereas it is my understanding that Peace officers (Police Officers) have a duty to distinguish between statutes and law and have two roles, first, as a Peace Officer and secondly, as Policy Enforcement Officers and that Policy Enforcement Officers and those who attempt to enforce statutes against a Functional Sovereign/Freeman-on-the-Land are in fact breaking the law, and,

51. I claim the right to demand at any time that peace officers identify themselves thoroughly using THREE (3) required and matching documents: a badge number, business identification number, and Government-issued identification indicating that they are a policing agent of the Government, or some variation thereof.

52. Whereas I have the power to refuse intercourse or interaction with peace officers, policy enforcement officers (Police Officers, Revenue Agents) and/or security agents who have not observed me breach the peace, and,

53. Whereas permanent estoppel by acquiescence thereby, and henceforth, prohibiting any peace officer or prosecutor from bringing charges against a Freeman-on-the-Land under any Act is created if this claim is not responded to in the stated fashion and time,

54. Therefore be it now known to any and all concerned and affected parties, that I, Teodoro of the Leon Family, a Freeman-on the-Land do hereby state clearly ,specifically and unequivocally, my intent to peacefully and lawfully exist free of all statutory obligations restrictions and maintain all rights at law to trade, exchange or barter .

55. Furthermore, I claim that these actions are not outside my community’s standards and will in fact support said community in our desire for truth and maximum freedom.

56. Furthermore, I claim the right to engage in these actions and further claim that all property held by me is held under a claim of right as mentioned in the Criminal Code of Canada and the US Code of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

57. Furthermore, I claim that anyone who interferes with my lawful activities after having been served notice of this claim and, who fails to properly dispute or make lawful counterclaim is breaking the law, cannot claim good faith or color of right and that such transgressions will be dealt with in a properly convened court de jure.

58. Furthermore, I claim the right to possess, cultivate or use medicinally any plant of the genus Cannabis or any other naturally occurring substance to my healthful benefit ,considering that the statutes under Title 27 of the Code of Federal Regulations ,Sec. 72.11 officially acknowledge the fact that the crimes listed are commercial and apply only to corporations and those people who beg to be governed or who knowingly consent to administrate the artificial corporate person’s account and these statutes do not apply to the functional sovereign human being /Freeman on the Land and furthermore ,the United Supreme Court had ruled in , LEARY v. UNITED STATES, 395 U.S. 6 (1969) , that the Marijuana Tax Act of 1937 was unconstitutional on the grounds of self-incrimination and also, I claim the right to the maximum state of health that I can achieve and maintain and the right to cultivate, process, store, use or consume any naturally occurring substance or derivations thereof to that purpose, including, but not exclusively limited to, vitamins, minerals, enzymes, pro-biotics, phyto-nutrients, herbs and homeopathic remedies, the right to uncontaminated air, uncontaminated water, uncontaminated nutrition, and the right to use the resources of any form of healer or therapist for the purpose of achieving and maintaining my health and in doing so, indemnify them of any form of statutory limitation.

59. Furthermore, I claim to exercise my right to possess unregistered, unlicensed firearms and ammunition and to use the same for target practice at a range or for defense and protection of my flesh and blood body and all those under my immediate care ensured and provided by the God given inalienable right enumerated as the 2nd Amendment of the US Constitution and further state never to open fire on another human unless as a last resort to protect human life and property.

60. Furthermore, I claim that the courts in Canada and the United States of America are de-facto and bound by the respective and equivalent applicable Law and Equity Acts and are, in fact, in the profitable business (refer to point 21) of conducting, witnessing and facilitating the transactions of security interests and I further claim they require the informed consent of both parties prior to providing any such services.

61. If one has lawful excuse one is not obliged to obey a court, tribunal, statute, Act or order, and that this factual truth is expressed in Sections 126 and 127 of the Criminal Code of Canada and US Code (UCC), Title 28 Sec 530D (A) (B) of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

62. The Criminal Code of Canada and US Code, UCC of the United States of America clearly establish that it is lawful to disobey a de facto government or court.

63. Any court or government has a legal responsibility to identify itself as de facto or de jure and not doing so when asked is fraudulent and in fact a criminal offense of fraud.

64. Furthermore, I claim all transactions of security interests require the consent of both parties and I do hereby deny consent to any transaction of a security interest issuing under any Act for as herein stated as a Freeman-on-the-Land, I am not subject to any Act.

65. Furthermore, I claim the right to use my ALL CAPS fictitious corporate name, TEODORO LEON III, under the Rule of Necessity when and where I, Teodoro of the Leon Family, deem it necessary to conduct any and all commerce to provide the basic requirements of life for my flesh and blood body and those in my care. I reserve the right to be the sole Sovereign being of making that decision, when and where I deem it necessary; I place permanent and irrevocable estoppel on any joinder with TEODORO LEON III and Teodoro of the Leon Family under the Rule of Necessity and my use thereof to my betterment and existence.

66. Furthermore, I claim my FEE SCHEDULE for any transgressions by peace officers, government principals or agents or justice system participants is FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS PER HOUR or portion thereof if being questioned, interrogated or in any way detained, harassed or otherwise regulated and FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS PER HOUR or portion thereof if I am handcuffed, transported, incarcerated or subjected to any adjudication process without my express written and Notarized consent and a minimum of ONE MILLION DOLLARS($1 000 000.00) for any violence brought against me, my family or anyone under my care, and TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS ($10 000.00) PER DAY if any personal property is being taken away from me without my express written and Notarized consent, and Orders of any kind, from any agent representing any and all corporations shall be Billed on a “per order” basis at the starting rate of TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS per order and shall increase at a rate of ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS per subsequent order; i.e. First order shall be billed at TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS, second order shall be billed at THREE HUNDRED DOLLARS etc. and so forth and shall be directed to the liable Agent making any and all such orders under their Full Commercial Liability.

67. I claim the right to choose a lawful method of payment upon demand.

68. Furthermore, I claim the right to use a Notary Public to secure payment of the aforementioned FEE SCHEDULE against any transgressors who by their actions or omissions harm me or my interests, directly or by proxy in any way.

69. Furthermore, I claim the right to convene a proper court de jure in order to address any potentially criminal actions of any peace officers, government principals or agents or justice system participants who having been served notice of this claim fail to dispute or discuss or
    make lawful counterclaim and then, interfere by act or omission with the lawful exercise of properly claimed and established rights and freedoms.

70. I claim the universal maxim of law, to wit; “the partner (Government) of my partner (agent: TEODORO LEON III) is not my partner (Sovereign Freeman)” applies herein and is in full force and effect.

71. Furthermore, all contracts , agreements, charges, bills and fees entered into or imposed in ignorance, under duress, through fraud, coercion, manipulation, misrepresentation and/or any other unlawful, illegal, unethical and immoral methods or means , with/by any commercial/corporate entity that includes, but is not limited to, the County Sheriff, Federal/City/County/Corporate Law Enforcement Agencies or their associations, the Federal/State/County /City Courts and/or the District Attorney and/or the Federal/State Attorney General, prior to reception of this “Notice of Intent” and “Claim of Rights” , are deemed unbinding, null and void, considering that any of these factors( ignorance, duress, fraud, coercion, manipulation, misrepresentation…etc.) nullify and void the bond requirements for an expressed, informed and mutual consensual contract/agreement between parties.

72. Any and all binding agreements, contracts, claims, and so on, are accordingly requited to null and void if they are unfair or unreasonable and /or in violation of a human’s constitutional, natural or God (Adonai Elohim) -given inalienable rights if the said affected human declares so.

73. A Functional Sovereign who has lawfully revoked consent does exist free of statutory restrictions, obligations, and limitations

74. Furthermore, I claim the law of agent and principal applies and that service upon one is service upon both.

75. Furthermore, I claim the right to deal with any counterclaims or disputes publicly and in an open forum using discussion and negotiation and to capture on video tape said discussion and negotiation for whatever lawful purpose as I see fit.

76. Furthermore, I claim the right to amend this “Notice of Intent and Understanding” and “Claim of Right” at any time in the future with Addendums at my own discretion when and where I deem it necessary for the betterment of my existence and those in my immediate care; All Rights Reserved.

77. Affected parties wishing to dispute the claims made herein or make their own counterclaims must respond appropriately within TEN (10) days of service of notice of this action. Responses must be under Oath or attestation, upon full commercial liability and penalty of perjury no later than ten days from the date of original service as attested to by way of electronic mail.

78. Failure to register a dispute against the claims made herein will result in an automatic default judgment and permanent and irrevocable estoppel by acquiescence prohibiting the bringing of charges under any statute or Act against My Self Freeman-on-the-Land, Teodoro of the Leon Family.

Op. Cit.: UCC § 1-308. Performance or Acceptance Under Reservation of Rights. (a) A party that with explicit reservation of rights performs or promises performance or assents to performance in a manner demanded or offered by the other party does not thereby prejudice the rights reserved. Such words as "without prejudice," "under protest," or the like are sufficient. (b) Subsection (a) does not apply to an accord and satisfaction.

Place of claim of right: Oklahoma City and Edmond, Oklahoma, United States of America and all territories/lands of the seen and unseen World and Universe created by Adonai Elohim, Yahweh, through His son Yeshua.

Dated : 14th of July, 2011.

Claimant: Teodoro: Leon, As God, Elohim Adonai Yahweh, through His son Yeshua and the power of His Ruach ha Kodesh, as my witness.

Similar Subjects (Sometimes)
    Police put on notice in Indiana: illegally raid the wrong home, private … 6/15/12
    here is how to stop the cheating and disenfranchisement…small claims 5/20/12
    GOOGLE* Notice of Understanding and Intent and Claim and Right … 1/12/09
    where in the constitution does it say Only Gold and Silver shall be …
    Notice of Understanding and Intent And Claim of Right
    "Our God Given Rights" Where in the Bible does God give?
    The Claim To Sovereignty [Republicae]
    » Login to post comments Sort Comments By Vote
    Comment viewing options

Vote up! Vote down!
    Rebuttal to ignorant comments
    Submitted by Teodoro Leon III on Thu, 09/22/2011 – 18:42. Permalink
    You don't file this with anyone.You give a notice of understanding and intent and claim of right to all contracters,agents,policy enforcers,corporate thugs and thier minions and people like you who have no idea what this NUI&CR is all about:The Truth of the murder,thievery and lies under the guise of a so called "government" which is only a corporation overseeing other corporations through fraud,misrepresentation,coercion,duress…
    When you wake up to these truths maybe then you can write a better vague ,subjective comment.

Vote up! -2 Vote down!
    One doesn't claim to be free from commercial/maritime law by
    Submitted by samadamscw on Tue, 08/02/2011 – 14:17. Permalink
    filing in maritime courts.

There, I just dispatched this nonsense and waste of time, with one, simple, observation that had you pondered it, you could have saved yourself countless hours.

Sorry.

Best of luck to you though.

Vote up! Vote down!
    What is the next step
    Submitted by RxN3ST1 on Tue, 08/02/2011 – 13:25. Permalink
    When you have made this claim, were do you file it?

Would I need to file this at all the places I have been duped, the DMV, IRS, etc?

Any help would be appreciated,
    rn

Liberty = Responsibility
    Vote up! Vote down!
    Sorry it took so long to respond…didn't give me an email notic
    Submitted by Teodoro Leon III on Thu, 07/12/2012 – 14:48. Permalink
    Google "Season of Treason" and view this presentation by Kurt Kallenbach to fully understand our dilemma and the simple remedy. The highest corporate law enforcement officer of any state is the Attorney General.You can send by registered snail mail or send it by email with an electronic process server so that you can prove they got it. I used http://www.getnotify.com/ Go to youtube and view "freeman vs cop" and see this knowledge exercised correctly and in action…my email is lioner2@yahoo.com

Vote up! Vote down!
    AMERICA…….WE'VE BEEN ROBBED!
    Submitted by becklau on Tue, 08/02/2011 – 12:59. Permalink
    When any true American Patriot reads this……one weeps for their country. So many running THE CENTRAL BANKERS race, not knowing we are enslaved TO THEIR debt. HOW CAN WE THE PEOPLE EXCHANGE OUR GOD GIVEN RIGHTS for supposed comfort? AND COMFORT? I think not! CURRENT & past political process HAS STOLEN OUR HERITAGE, OUR PROSPERITY, OUR FUTURE FOR GENERATIONS TO COME ! ! ! THIS NATION MUST PUT A STOP TO THE "ONE WORLD" "NEW AGE" " UN, UNITED NATIONS…..which is FAR FROM UNITED, but only a means to control & usurp!" "POLICE FORCE" "PRISON PLANET" "MURDERING INNOCENTS GLOBALLY FOR RESOURCES WHICH SHOULD BE REPLACED WITH MORE ECO-FRIENDLY NATURAL CURES FOR ALL OUR NEEDS & WHAT AILS HUMANITY" "UNLAWFUL UNCONSTITUTIONAL DEBT BASED FEDERAL RESERVE ECONOMIC SYSTEM" ……..insanity or FURTHER BECOME WARDS OF THE CORPORATION, FURTHER SPIRALING OUT OF CONTROL TO GLOBAL ENSLAVEMENT! Godspeed in Liberty for Our Nation…..

"Government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the Earth."

User login
    Username: *

Password: *

Remember me

Request new password

Originals
    Ask DP
    Project
    Idea
    Quicklink
    Oklahoma Challenge – 8/1/2012 Update
    Steve Dickson
    The rest of the world is laughing at us and asking: " Why are you not electing Ron Paul? "
    Ty TheMan
    Sixteen Duly Elected Massachusetts Delegates and Alternates to the Republican National Convention Formally File Challenges
    P.Au.L
    Active Duty Air Force Physician Threatened With Court Martial at Request of Republican Leadership & Forced to Resign as Delegate
    RobHino
    Video: Romney the Vampire meets Obama the Zombie
    Fortunateson
    ◀ ▶

* DP Posting Guidelines *
    dailypaul.com/amazon
    DPer Businesses
    DP FAQ
    Top Recent Topics
    +10 FBI admits Pentagon dinner guest Al Awlaki worked for them
    +8 LASPAC: Gary Johnson gets 19% in nationwide poll
    +7 Ron Paul Was Right About Our Involvement in Syria
    +7 Jon Stewart mocks Romney’s Israel gaffes: Jews are culturally money-making motherf*ckers
    +7 Disclosure Imminent?
    Newest & Top
    New | Top | YouTubes | Ron Paul 2012 | | | ★
    Active Forum Topics
    ◀▶
    Anaheim Police Dressed in ACU's Stop Protest Near Disneyland
    Rachel Maddow dedicates 18 minutes to Romney lying about his taxes and perjury, with an invite!
    Half of US Counties Now Considered Disaster Areas
    Justin Raimondo has advice for Ron Paul supporters.
    LASPAC: Gary Johnson gets 19% in nationwide poll
    We Need A Remote Control Vehicle for Bohemian Grove Surveillance
    Do you go to Heaven or Hell right when you die? (Christian topic)
    Romney did not meet residency requirements to run for Ma Governor in 2002?
    Most dangerous drug in the world can block free will, wipe memory – Was it involved in Batman shooting?
    JCPenney CEO Ron Johnson Wants To Eliminate The Person Standing At The Cash Register
    Ron Paul: We Must Have Parallel Currencies
    Chick-fil-A sandwiches contain MSG, HFCS and anti-foaming chemicals; eating them is a sin in the eyes of God
    TED Talk: What we're learning from online education
    Department Of Homeland Security is now openly censoring Youtube content
    Can Friends of Liberty Agree to Disagree & Be Agreeable While Doing So?
    Impeach Now: Obama Signed Secret Order To Aid Syrian Rebels
    Getting excited about being in Tampa at Paul Festival and the SunDome!
    Anything know about these accusations against Rand Paul?
    Ron Paul's Floor Speech Against Iran Sanctions Bill On August 1, 2012.
    Romney the fall guy?